1.Place where the festival will be held – the village of Rashche, Municipality of Saraj, Skopje region, Republic of North Macedonia.
2. Period of the Festival – 30, 31 July and 01 August 2021 (Friday, Saturday and Sunday). Every evening – performance of groups. Gala performance of the winners on Sunday evening.
3. The guests (excluding groups from North Macedonia) will be in Rashche, Saraj-SKOPJE on 29.07.2021 in12:00h and will leave after breakfast on 02.08.2021.
4. Ensembles and Folk Groups must compete in one of the following age groups:
– younger than 16 years old;
– older than 16 years old.
5. The participant groups should have totally 25 members including administrative staff and dancers.
6. The organizer provides guests with accommodation and food during the festival days.
7. The participant groups compete in these categories:
– canto (solo and in group)
– dance (double dance, source and stylized dance)
– recital (poetry, prose, monologue etc.)
– traditional folk games
8. The performance time of the groups will be between 10-15 minutes.
9. The groups who will participate, should inform festival directoryabout the numbers of people in their groups with a chart that includes the name surname, sex, and date of birth of every member of the group including the administrators and dancers.
10. On the due dates, there will be cortege and activities. During the free time, will be visited historical and tourist places of SKOPJE City.
11. There will be three protocol visits, some gifts and plaque will be given to the participants during the visits. If you would like to present your own gifts during these visits, please feel free to do so.
12. The Festival program is evaluated by a team of professional experts: folklorists, musicians, choreographers, ethnologists.
13. Assessment criteria:
– choice of the repertoire;
– proper interpretation of song, music and sound;
– mastery of the performance style, the narrator’s speech and ability;
– artistic value of the performance;
– choice of the folklore costumes
– structure and function of the costumes depending on the region;
– scenic appearances
-”playback” sound is forbidden to be used.
14. Festival Awards:
– Grand Prix DUFLLA
– 1st Place
– 2nd Place
– 3rd Place
– Mayor’s prize
– The most complete stage Presentation
– Best Choreography
– Best Rhapsode – Idriz Çilafi
– The most popular Folk Group
– The most authentic point of the Festival
– Best Recital – Ibrahim Krosi
– The most complete traditional outfits
– The best dancer – male
– The best dancer – female
– Public Prize – Youth of Rashche village
– The Medial Prize
15. Organizing committee should appoint the day and order of participating of each ensemble or individual performer who will be informed in advance.
16. The official program of the Festival will be shown on the official site of IFF DUFLLA (www.duflla.org/festivali) minimum 30 days before the beginning of the festival.
17. The organizing committee of festival, has all rights to change or modify the program, with a reasonable and necessary proposal from artistic council for the full running of festival.
18. Official night performances will be organized in two parts:
– First part – includes participation of the children performers and ensembles;
– Second part – includes the participation adults performers and ensembles.
– Third part – includes the participation of guest groups and artists.
19. Groups and individual performers should confirm their participation in the Festival before 31th of Mart 2021.
20. All participant expenses are covered by the organizer, except for travel.
21. The directorate of festival must provide a person in charge for each foreign group for welcoming and logistic support during their stay in Rashche, Saraj Municipality and Skopje for the period of the Festive days .
22. Reception and registration of guests will be in primary school “DRITA” in the village of Rashche.
23. The Participants, authorized IFF “DUFLLA” copyright, publishing and broadcast by radio, TV, DVD recordings of the performances during the Festival.
Deadline for Application is till 31.03.2021 on the following address:
Str.1 Nr.105, 1064 Rashche – Skopje,
Republic of North Macedonia
Contacts: + 389 75 700 076 ; +389 71 200 536
Web: www.festivali.duflla.org; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org